The Riding Place Equestrian Center!
4798 East Stable Lane
Port Orchard, WA
We offer boarding, lessons, training, clinics, shows and events!
Located on a peaceful 20 acre site very close to the town of Port Orchard, WA on the Kitsap Peninsula, we are easily accessible from Tacoma and Gig Harbor and from West Seattle via the Southworth Ferry. We are also close to Bremerton, Silverdale and surrounding areas.
Facility features include:
- Full & Self care boarding & training facility
- 35 stall barn, spacious, clean & well ventilated
- 12 x 12 matted stalls, all with attached runs
- 14 foot wide aisles, separating the stalls from the arena
- Large indoor arena, dressage size outdoor arena
- 60 foot outdoor round pen
- Huge locked tack room
- 3 hot water groom/wash stalls
- Heated customer viewing lounge w/refrigerator,
microwave & satellite TV!
- Riding trails around property; other trails nearby
The Riding Place with a backdrop of the beautiful Olympic Mountains!
The Riding Place as seen from the air!
Directions to The Riding Place:
From Highway 16, either from Tacoma/Gig Harbor or from Bremerton/Silverdale, take the Tremont Exit, heading east toward Port Orchard. This street becomes Lund Avenue; follow Lund to Jackson; turn left on Jackson and continue to Mile Hill. Turn right and continue on Mile Hill until you reach Baby Doll Road (shortly after the top of the hill); turn left on Baby Doll and go .6 of a mile to Stable Lane; turn left, then a quick jog to the right, and on down the hill to our facility. If you think you are lost, contact us and we will direct you in!
Address: 4798 East Stable Lane, Port Orchard, WA 98366